BUYING A SUBSCRIPTION
To buy a subscription to Auctions you have to:
- log in to MyArcadja;
- enter your username/e-mail and password (therefore you have to be a registered user);
- click on Buy from the top menu, as indicated in the figure below.
The purchase of a subscription is articulated in three consecutive steps:
- choosing the type of subscription (fixed term BASIC, continuing BASIC);
- completing the user's personal profile (compulsory for fiscal reasons);
- choosing the payment method .
There are two types of subscriptions with fee:
- fixed term BASIC, for subscriptions which end after a certain number of months.
- continuing or recurrent BASIC, which runs monthly and is AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED after the month during which the subscription has been used.
If you do not have a subscription you can choose to buy any of the types listed.
Buying a fixed term subscription having another fixed term subscription to Auctions
Example #1: If you buy a 4-month BASIC subscription and straight away you buy another 12-month BASIC subscription, you will be able to use your subscription for 16 months.
Example #2: if you have a 4-month BASIC subscription, which you have used for 2 months, and you buy a 12-month BASIC subscription, you will have a 16-month subscription, 2 months of which already used and 14 months to be used.
Buying a continuing subscription having another fixed term subscription to Auctions
Consequently, on the page where you can select the type of subscription, the option of a continuing subscription will be disabled for users who have a fixed term subscription.
Buying a fixed term subscription having another continuing subscription to Auctions
- cancel the continuing subscription
- use the month that is due to expire
- when the last month has expired, proceed with the purchase of a fixed term subscription.
It is not possible to buy any type of subscription having an outstanding payment request: to be able to proceed with the purchase of other subscriptions, it is compulsory to complete the outstanding payment or request its cancellation.
|chance to buy a |
|pre-existing subscription ||fixed term subscription ||continuing subscription |
|none ||yes ||yes |
|fixed term subscription ||yes ||no |
|continuing subscription ||no||no|
|outstanding payment ||no||no|
To buy a subscription, you have to keep into account the bonds relative to the payment methods described in section 3. Payment method .
At this point, once you have chosen the type of subscription to buy, in order to proceed click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page (highlighted in red in the figure below):
The visualization of the Complete your personal details page requires you to fill in or if necessary update your personal information
It is important to fill in correctly the compulsory fields of your profile because they are used to calculate the VAT and to issue the invoice relative to the purchase of the subscription.
If the compulsory fields have already been filled in correctly and it is not necessary to make any changes, go on to section 3. Payment methods, otherwise continue reading this section.
To fill in correctly this page it is necessary to:
- fill in all the compulsory fields (indicated with an "*") and if necessary fill in even the optional fields;
- click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
Take care to fill in the form and click again on the Continue button. If no errors occur, the details are sent and the next page will open.
In the figure below you will see the Complete your personal details page, complete with sample details.
Once you have clicked on the Continue button, the Choose a payment method page will open.
The choice of payment method is strictly bound by the type of subscription chosen:
- for the purchase of fixed term subscriptions we accept payments with bank transfers, credit card, PayPal account;
- for the purchase of continuing subscriptions we accept EXCLUSIVELY payments with PayPal account.
For futher details on the various payment methods, click on one of the following links: