For further details on the different types of subscription, on payment methods and for general information regarding the purchase of a subscription, click here.
To pay with a PayPal Account, select CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL on the Buy page, section Choose your payment method, then click on the Pay now button at the bottom of the page, as you can see in the figure below.
If you DO NOT have a PayPal Account you can create one by going to PayPal's website and clicking on Sign up.
Once you are back on our website, you will see again the summary of information and the result of your payment will be indicated: in green if no errors have occurred, in red if there have been any errors and the payment is still outstanding.
As soon as we receive the confirmation that the payment has been made, we will activate your subscription and send you an e-mail confirming the successful receipt. From that moment you will be able to use the subscription you have purchased.
It is possible to see outstanding payment requests at the Outstanding payments page, by selecting the outstanding payment you want to settle.
In the payment detail you will find the instructions to complete the payment, in this case you simply need to click on theBuy now button.
A continuing subscription involves a more complex and articulated operation, as it entails:
- the creation of a recurrent profile associated to the user, manageable from the page of your own PayPal account;
- the creation of a payment associated to the recurrent profile.
In the creation of a continuing subscription three types of errors can occur:
- error in the creation of the recurrent profile
- error in the association of the recurrent profile to the payment
- error in the payment
This error is connected to the unsuccessful creation of the profile associated to the user: to solve this error, simply go to the Outstanding payments page and open the detail of the outstanding payment you want to settle.
In the payment detail you will find the instructions to complete the payment, in this case you simply need to click on the Buy now button.
This error is connected to the unsuccessful creation of an association between the profile and the payment: to solve this error, contact us at Arcadja Support, specifying your order number and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
3. Error in the payment
This error is connected to the unsuccessful synchronization due to latency in communications with PayPal, for which the profile has been typically created but it is not possible to make the payment.
To solve this error, follow this procedure:
- go to the Recurrent Profiles page and verify that the state of the recurrent profile is “Active”. Payments cannot be made for recurrent profiles unless they are active. If the state of the recurrent profile is “Active”, go on to the next point, otherwise try to synchronize the recurrent profile by clicking on the Refresh button in the bottom right corner: if the profile becomes “Active", pass on to the next point, otherwise you need to wait until PayPal activates the profile. Wait a while and repeat the operation.
- once you have verified that the recurrent profile is “Active”, select Outstanding payments: an outstanding payment means that PayPal has not communicated yet to our system that the payment has been made. Click the Refresh button in the bottom left corner: if Outstanding payments disappears the error has been solved, otherwise wait a while and repeat the operation.